There are 19 categories to choose from… a business can enter themselves for more than one category.
The Swansea Bay Tourism Awards celebrate the success & achievements of the vibrant Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality industry in Swansea Bay – and we would like you to enter your business!! You will need to do a separate entry form for each category you wish to enter to allow you to give more category specific information and to give you the best possible chance of placing!
Tips will be given along with each question on the entry form to give you a clearer understanding of what information we are looking for, these are just a guide. You can also find out more on the F.A.Q page and the rules of entry page
Closing date for entries is extended to 16th September 2019 – Finalists will be notified by 1st October 2019 – the Winners of all the categories will be announced at the awards ceremony on the 14th November 2019, at the Brangwyn Hall, Swansea.
New and exciting for this year – Winners of some categories (highlighted with the Visit Wales logo on the entry forms and subject to criteria) will be put forward against winners from Carmarthenshire & Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards for a chance to be an automatic finalist at the Visit Wales National Tourism Awards in 2020
Once you have entered
Download and print out this Nominate Us Poster and download and share this Nominate Us Flyer on social media to help get nominations from your customers. Customers can nominate you via the nomination page so share..share..share on social media!
Best Places to Stay
- Best Large Hotel – ENTER
- Best Small Hotel or Restaurant With Rooms (Accommodation section) – ENTER
- Best Guest House or B & B – ENTER
- Best Self Catering Accommodation – ENTER
- Best Caravan & Campsite – including Glamping & Bunkhouse – ENTER
Places to eat & drink – Taste of Swansea Bay
- Best Restaurant & Bistro – ENTER
- Best Café & Tea Rooms – ENTER
- Best Pub Food – ENTER
- Best Pub or Bar – ENTER
Things to do
- Best Activity – ENTER
- Best Attraction – ENTER
- Best Festival & Event – ENTER
- Best Live Music Venue (New for 2019) – ENTER
- Best Wedding Venue – ENTER
Dedication & inspiration
- Best New Or Renewed Business – ENTER
- Best Dog Friendly Tourism Business – ENTER
- Best Young Tourism Ambassador – ENTER
- Best Tourism Ambassadors – Team – ENTER
For more information on the Swansea Bay Tourism Awards or for help and advice on entering please contact Tourism Swansea Bay 01792 371441 or email email@example.com
Should you want to write…
Tourism Swansea Bay, The Barham Centre, Mount Pisgah Chapel, Parkmill, Gower, SA3 2EQ
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors