Sponsors of the Best New or Renewed Tourism Business
Our mission is to unlock economic potential in Wales and enhance the local economy by providing sustainable, effective finance.
For Wales to prosper, our businesses need to prosper
When our businesses thrive, they create a higher number of better quality jobs. The taxes they pay strengthen our public finances. The people they employ strengthen our communities. When Welsh businesses are strong, Wales is strong.
For our businesses to thrive, they need finance
The Development Bank of Wales was set up by the Welsh Government to support the economy of Wales by making it easier for businesses to get the finance needed to start up, strengthen and grow.
We’re a unique resource for Wales
We can support Welsh businesses in the following ways:
- Loans from £1,000 – £5 million to start, strengthen or grow your business
- Equity investment from £50,000 to £5 million for established businesses
- Seed finance for pre-revenue tech start-ups
- Equity investment for early stage and mature technology-based businesses
- Finance up to £5 million to buy a business (business owners and management teams)
- Property development loans for projects in Wales
- Referrals to Business Wales for business advice and support
- Co-investment alongside banks, crowd funders, grants, investors and other lenders