Have you nominated yet for the National Tourism Awards for Wales? Nominations are closing on 12 January 2018!
Hosted by Visit Wales, the National Tourism Awards for Wales celebrate the best of Wales’ tourism – showcasing Wales’ tourism businesses and the industry’s achievements.
The awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, 8 March 2018 at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Best Hotel
- Best Bed & Breakfast
- Best Self-Catering
- Best Caravan, Camping or Glamping,
- Best Attraction
- Best Activity
- Best Event
- Best Place to Eat
- Best Destination
- Young Tourism Person of the Year
- Tourism Business Innovation Award
You can nominate your own business or a business which you think is a worthy winner. Find out more and complete the form here by Friday, 12 January 2018.
The National Tourism Awards –
- will include the winners of the recent North Wales Tourism awards which automatically go forward as regional finalists to the National Awards on 8 March 2018
- are open to all the remaining tourism businesses and individuals in the South East, South West and Mid Wales regions of Wales
- nominations will be accepted from the same individual or business under several categories but require completion of a separate online form for each nomination
- are free to enter
- encourage you to provide information that is valid, relevant and up-to-date (and within the character limit)
Although entering the awards can take time and effort they can also be fun and beneficial – the investment can bring benefits beyond a trophy in terms of PR and staff morale.